Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Official Press Release From We Love Royal Caribbean International About RCI Anthem of the Seas








Official Press Release 2.9.16
We Love Royal Caribbean International Blogs Facebook Cruise Groups and Facebook Pages


I want to let everyone know...that as far as I am concerned...which includes any groups blogs FB pages that I am in control of... I am supporting Royal Caribbean and The crew,staff and Captain of Anthem of the Sea. I believe if you have a long time friend like I have for Royal Caribbean you stand behind them in the their time of need. I think that the time of need is now for RCI Crew Staff and Captain! For me RCI is a real friend..not some online person I have never meet before. I have meet RCI many times and they have always excel in making sure I had a good time. As many in the media has decided to make headlines by bashing what RCI did...Well in a couple of days or weeks it will be forgotten because it no longer sells papers or drive people to their web sites ect. I know RCI takes it very seriously about safety of passengers...seen it many times. I have told all the members of WLRCI Board of Directors we will not panic or become nervous to talk about our love of RCI because of this. We will continue our day to day activities of supporting RCI and All her crew and staff and love of cruising and RCI. We will not abandon RCI any way shape or form. We worry and pray about all passengers crew and staff on Anthem and will continue to pray for their safe passage back to port.And we will continue to give updates of what's going on with Anthem. I just felt the need to let you know this does not shake our love for our favorite cruise line.
Thank you!

Jerry King

No comments:

Post a Comment